Our Drug Crimes Defense Practice
When you hire us to defend you against drug charges, we conduct an exhaustive review of the details surrounding your arrest, including a determination of whether there was probable cause for any search, seizure, or arrest. We will examine whether the evidence was properly obtained and, if there are irregularities or violations of your constitutional rights, we will aggressively seek the exclusion of evidence and/or the dismissal of all charges. If your situation calls for it, we will also represent you in bond or asset seizure hearings.
We aggressively defend people charged with felony or misdemeanor drug offenses in state or federal court, handling the defense of charges including:
- Possession of controlled substances, including marijuana, cocaine, crack cocaine, heroin, and prescription drugs
- Sale, distribution, or trafficking of illegal drugs or narcotics
- Manufacturing of illegal substances, such as methamphetamines
- Importation or transportation of controlled substances
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Conspiracy to commit drug offenses
Contact Law Offices of John D. Lueck, APC
We a free initial consultation. Contact our office or call us to set up an appointment with our drug crimes defense attorney in San Bernardino. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.