Rancho Cucamonga Criminal Defense Attorney Serving Throughout San Bernardino
At Law Offices of John D. Lueck, we have been defending individuals against misdemeanor and felony charges in Southern California since 1976. We understand that being arrested or charged with a crime can be traumatic, and we take the time to carefully listen to the details of your situation so that we can tailor our representation to fit your needs. Our criminal defense attorney will keep you updated on all your case’s developments and your options for moving forward so that you can make well-informed decisions that are in your best interests.
40+ Years of Experience with Defending Our Clients’ Rights
We also have extensive experience with civil litigation, from personal injury claims to our representation of defendants in criminal law. As a result of our close work with doctors and other medical professionals when representing personal injury victims, we are better able to represent defendants in cases involving allegations of rape or sexual assault. Due to our frequent dealings with insurance companies on behalf of personal injury clients, we thoroughly understand the related insurance laws and can provide strong counsel in insurance fraud cases.
Our Criminal Defense Practice
We provide aggressive defense against a broad range of criminal charges, including:
- White collar crimes – we represent people who have been charged or are under investigation for crimes such as embezzlement, fraud, identity theft, forgery and money laundering. We have defended executives, financial officers, bookkeepers, secretaries, and bank tellers. We also represent people sued in civil court for the same, or similar, complaints.
- Sex crimes defense – we handle the defense of sex offenses, from child molestation to rape other sexual assault. We recognize the sensitivity of these situations and work hard to protect your interests while safeguarding the rights of everyone involved, including minors.
- Domestic violence – we represent either side in domestic violence proceedings, whether in the civil or criminal courts. We handle all matters related to requests for orders of protection, as well as restraining orders.
- DUI defense – we protect the rights of people charged with drinking and driving and handle the DMV hearing regarding driving privileges and the criminal proceedings to determine penalties. We will thoroughly investigate the details of your arrest to determine whether there was probable cause for the police officer to pull over your car and whether field sobriety and blood alcohol tests were properly administered.
- Drug crime defense – we defend people against a wide range of state and federal drug charges, from possession or trafficking to transportation or manufacturing. We also handle bond and asset seizure hearings.
- Theft offenses, including robbery – we represent people charged with all types of theft crimes, including grand or petty larceny, robbery, shoplifting, or burglary.
- Misdemeanor charges – we handle defense against all types of misdemeanor charges, shoplifting, to disorderly conduct, trespass, and solicitation.
- We also defend juvenile crimes
Contact the Law Offices of John D. Lueck
We offer a free initial consultation to all clients on matters involving criminal defense, defense of civil lawsuits, injury divorce, and employment law. Contact our office or call us at 909-484-1963 to speak with our criminal defense attorney in San Bernardino. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.