Proficient and Individualized Attention You Deserve
Law Offices of John D. Lueck, APC handles many types of cases from those within criminal defense such as sex crimes to white-collar crimes. No matter what your legal case is, you can rest easy knowing yours will be in the hands of an experienced trial attorney with a highly effective legal team to provide additional support.
If you retain our firm, Attorney Lueck will personally handle your case, however, you may occasionally receive assistance from our highly trained paralegal, Gabby. Attorney Lueck will still be available to answer questions and will be the one working to tailor a reasonable solution to your case, with your best interests in mind. The tools needed to provide you with effective legal representation are all available at our firm!
Reasons to Choose Our Firm:
- Attorney Lueck has over four decades of in-depth legal experience
- He has successfully handled over 7,000 cases for his clients and over 4,000 criminal cases
- Free and confidential consultation is available
- He is BV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- He provides personalized legal care to each and every one of his clients
- He will zealously and aggressively fight to protect your rights in front of a judge or jury
What 45+ Years of Legal Experience Gets You
We have developed a comprehensive understanding of criminal defense law. Our associate attorneys are similarly experienced in personal injury. John D. Lueck is highly respected by his peers and judges alike and he has created close relationships with many in the profession. He is well-known for his legal capabilities and he is widely regarded as a persuasive negotiator and an aggressive litigator. Regardless of how you want to resolve your legal matters, John D. Lueck will support you and be with you every step of the way throughout your legal experience.