John D. Lueck, Inc knows that shoplifting is a big business in some cities and that the small cases do add up. We understand how this upsets the retail outlets and enhances theft deterrents, but we do not agree with holding a single shoplifter responsible for the overall pillaging plight in the retail industry as a whole.
Here are some informative statistics about shoplifting in the United States:
- Over $13 billion are stolen from retailers each year in goods ($35 million per day).
- In the past five years, over 10 million people have been stopped for shoplifting.
- Men and women shoplift equally as often. There is no shoplifting profile.
- Shoplifting is often not a premeditated crime. 73% of adult and 72% of juvenile shoplifters do not plan to steal in advance.
- Approximately 3% of shoplifters are professionals who steal solely for resale or profit as a business.
No matter your shoplifting charge, your intent, or compulsion to steal, we will represent your case with dignity and fervor to help you overcome the allegations against you in a court of law.
Experienced Attorney Offering Essential Defense
John D. Lueck has developed a reputation that allows us to ensure that justice is served in each shoplifting case we represent. We understand that when you have been charged in a court of law with an offense of any kind, it is disheartening and exhausting to handle. Our attorney will help shoulder the anxiety of appearing before a judge and will guide you through each step of the process smoothly.
When you have a seasoned shoplifting lawyer by your side, it is easier to explore the options in front of you with confidence. We want to provide that confidence and help return you to your pre-shoplifting livelihood so you can reclaim your existence without the embarrassment of having these charges held over your head.
Charged With Shoplifting? Call Us Today For Help!
Every day, we are fighting to provide each of our clients with the optimum outcome in their particular case. Shoplifting charges are no different and are viewed by our attorney as an equally important charge that requires a stellar defense strategy.
Contact John D. Lueck, Inc today to see how we can help provide you with the defense you deserve.