White Collar Crimes Lawyer Rancho Cucamonga
Embezzlement Identity Theft Forgery Fraud Money Laundering
When you have been charged with or are under suspicion of a white-collar crime, from embezzlement or fraud to identity theft or forgery, you want an experienced attorney to move quickly to protect your rights and your reputation. In today’s uncertain economic climate, simple allegations of wrongdoing can lead to conviction in the court of public opinion. You want a lawyer who understands the law and the legal process, and who has successfully protected the rights of others in similar situations.
At The Law Offices of John D. Lueck, we have been aggressively protecting the rights of individuals in Southern California, including men and women charged with white-collar crimes, since 1976. We understand the sensitive nature of a criminal charge or investigation and work closely with you throughout the process, helping you understand the law and your options so that you can make informed decisions. When you hire us to defend you against charges of white-collar crime, you will work directly with an attorney throughout the process.
We offer a free initial consultation to all clients. Contact our office or call us at (909) 484-1963, toll-free at 866-263-8880 for an appointment.
Protecting Defendants in White-Collar crime Prosecutions
At our office, we understand that people make mistakes. We are not here to judge you, but to help you. We will listen carefully to the details of your situation and help you develop strategies to resolve your legal problems and put the past behind you. We handle all types of white-collar crimes, including
- Embezzlement. We defend people who have been trusted with the financial operations of a business or other entity, and who have been charged with diverting funds or property to their own use. We have represented financial officers, bookkeepers, bank tellers and secretaries, among others. We have handled cases involving the misappropriation of cash, the use of phony or forged checks, and the payment of unauthorized credit card charges.
- Fraud. We represent individuals charged with obtaining property or value by intentionally misrepresenting facts or circumstances. We handle most types of fraud, including bank, insurance and medical fraud.
- Identity theft. We protect the rights of people charged with wrongfully profiting through the unauthorized use of someone else’s identity, including the use of someone else’s credit cards or credit information.
- Forgery. We defend people charged with altering documents or faking someone else’s signature to obtain a financial benefit.
- Money laundering. We represent people charged with creating and implementing mechanisms for taking money obtained through illegal means and making it appear to be from legitimate business operations.
- Defense of civil charges in civil court. We represent people charged in civil court for the same or similar charges, when sued by persons claiming damages.
Contact The Law Offices Of John D. Lueck
To schedule a free initial consultation Criminal Defense, Defense of Civil Lawsuits, Divorce – Family Law, and Bankruptcy, contact our office or call us at (909) 484-1963, toll-free at 866-263-8880. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.