Embezzlement Lawyer Rancho Cucamonga
Rancho Cucamonga Embezzlement Lawyer
White Collar Crime | Sex Crimes | Drunk Driving | Drug Crimes
At The offices of attorney John D. Lueck, we have been defending individuals against misdemeanor and felony charges in Southern California since 1976. We understand that being arrested or charged with a crime can be traumatic, and we take the time to listen carefully to the details of your situation so that we can tailor our representation to fit your needs. We will keep you updated on all your case’s developments and your options moving forward, so that you can make educated decisions that are in your best interests.
We also bring extensive experience in civil litigation, including personal injury claims, to our representation of criminal defendants. Because of our close work with doctors and other medical professionals when representing personal injury victims, we are better able to represent defendants in cases involving allegations of rape or sexual assault. Because of our dealings with insurance companies on behalf of personal injury clients, we understand the insurance laws and can provide stronger counsel in insurance fraud cases.
We offer a free initial consultation to all criminal defense clients. Contact our office or call us at (909) 484-1963, toll-free at 866-263-8880 to set up an appointment.
Our Criminal Defense Practice
We provide aggressive defense against a broad range of criminal charges, including
- White collar crimes. We represent people who have been charged or are under investigation for crimes such as embezzlement, fraud, identity theft, forgery or money laundering. We have defended executives, financial officers, bookkeepers, secretaries and bank tellers. We also represent people sued in civil court for the same or similar complaints.
- Sex crimes defense. We handle the defense of most sex offenses, from child molestation to rape or sexual assault. We recognize the sensitivity of these situations and work hard to protect your interests while safeguarding the rights of everyone involved, including minors.
- Domestic violence. We represent either side in domestic violence proceedings, whether in the civil or criminal courts. We handle all matters related to requests for orders of protection, as well as restraining orders.
- DUI defense. We protect the rights of people charged with drinking and driving, handling the DMV hearing regarding driving privileges as well as the criminal proceedings to determine penalties. We will thoroughly investigate the details of your arrest to determine whether there was probable cause to pull you over, and whether field sobriety and blood alcohol tests were properly administered.
- Drug crime defense. We defend people against a wide range of state and federal drug charges, from possession or trafficking to transportation or manufacturing. We also handle bond and asset seizure hearings.
- Theft offenses, including robbery. We represent people charged with all types of theft crimes, including grand or petty larceny, robbery, shoplifting or burglary.
- Misdemeanor charges. We handle defense against all types of misdemeanor charges, from traffic offenses and juvenile crimes to disorderly conduct, trespass and solicitation.
Contact the Law Offices of John D. Lueck
We offer a free initial consultation to all clients on matters involving: Criminal Defense, Defense of Civil Lawsuits, Divorce – Family Law, and Bankruptcy. Contact our office or call us at (909) 484-1963, toll-free at 866-263-8880. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.